Sunday, June 2, 2013

Memoirs of a Fan Girl


Before I became an eel, I was a Jiro Wang aka Dadong fan. For those who don't know him yet, he's the one who'll be playing Sukkie's role in Taiwan version of You're Beautiful. I was into him for like 4 years (take note that I never did anything during this four years i.e joining a fans club, buying his items, etc which I already did for Sukkie in the span of few months) or so until I watched You're Beautiful, met Sukkie and pulled myself into the blackhole eel's pond.

jang keun suk you're beautiful


Note: And no, I will not post any Dadong's picture in this blog to compare him with Sukkie because anyone knows that my prince is definitely better. No bias aside here by the way..

jang keun suk you're beautiful


I'm now watching Episode 1 of You're Beautiful Taiwan's version and honestly, I've been trying hard to finish the first ten minutes of the show. I heard my old Jiro singing the same song that captured my heart from the very start for Sukkie. And guess what, I cannot afford to think of anyone else but Sukkie knowing that I LOVED Dadong, yes past tense.

jang keun suk you're beautiful

Conclusion, I'm an eel and there's no going back. Watching and listening to Dadong's voice now makes me want Sukkie more. More of him to the point that I can no longer contain myself of just watching him from afar. More of him that even I tried to take my eyes off him, I keep coming back for more.

jang keun suk you're beautiful


If you are wondering why the title of this blog is "Memoirs of a Fan Girl", it's because I don't consider myself as a fan girl like before. I'm an eel and will be one until Sukkie don't need me anymore. ^^

jang keun suk you're beautiful


Yes, I'm an eel that jumped into Sukkie's blackhole eel's pond and I believe that I'll continuously swim in this pond together with the other eels. ZIKZIN!

jang keun suk you're beautiful

P.S. I'm not saying that Jiro is no good. All I want to say is that nothing can make me or should I say, nothing can take me out of this pond. Kyaaa!





0 comments:

Post a Comment